MAINTAIN THE QUALITY AND INTEGRITY OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS THROUGH GDP
Solutions for pharmaceutical transport
The European Union has developed guidelines for the delivery of medicine for human use: the GDP (Good Distribution Practice), represent the good practices to follow in order to maintain the quality of the products along the distribution chain. Transport, therefore, must also take place following strict rules that involve production, transport and distribution in hospitals and pharmacies.
TK Pharma Solutions
The GDP Thermo King Protocol
With the help of independent specialist in the field, Thermo King has developed a Good Distribution Practices (GDP) that follows the EU GDP Guidelines. The Thermo King solutions guarantee an efficient and safe transportation.
SERVICES FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL SECTOR
TK PharmaSolution is the platform designed to guarantee the quality of pharmaceutical product and optimize the cold chain management. What does Pharma Solutions offer?
- Thermo King equipment, qualified and validated to GDP requirements, for semi-trailers, trucks and vehicle-powered units
- ColdCube™ Containers
- Real-time fleet tracking, monitoring and management: TracKing™ system
- Control of the integrity of the load and the operation of the vehicle
- Mobile and pc application forTK Dealer Locator
- Service solutions: PharmaAssist and PharmaAssistPlus
- Qualification services
- Training services to ensure the supply chain compliance